I can't believe this is the first day of 2016! I can't help but reflect on 2015 when so many great things and adventures happened! Image via Pinterest.
Here are some of my favorite outfits of the year!
|Tribal Poncho A New Year|
|The Camden Watch Co|
|Burgundy + Black Plaid Coat|
|Accept more, Judge Less|
|#TBT Albion Fit|
|Feels Like Spring|
|Bridal Shower Sleeveless Trench|
|Rainy Day Hair|
|Bridal Shower Part 2 Bachelorette Nighttime|
|Black & White Off-Shoulder|
|Our Wedding :) (Photo by Blossom Lane Photography)|
|Palm Prints Backless|
|White Sundress Too Perfect|
|Minneapolis Farmers Market|
|Striped Maxi Blue And White Leaf Print Dress|
|Blue Paisley Slim City Pants|
|Ending Wedding Season|
|Santorini // Elia Beach Mykonos|
|Long Vest Sole Serum|
|#TBT Mykonos Santorini|
|SU2C X Revolve // Open Back|
My favorite 2015 moments
- Getting married - Our wedding day was seriously the best and can't imagine anything else that can top it! It was better than what I imagined! We were lucky to work with such great vendors :)
- This blog! RD's Obsessions has grown so much and I want to thank you all for your support. I never would have imagined that I would have the opportunity to work with my favorite brands!
- New friendships and meeting great & inspirational people
- Traveling - we discovered some great places like Greece and Seattle! They will have a special place in my heart! Looking forward to more adventures in 2016.
- Weddings & Engagements - being part of special people in our lives' weddings and engagements of family members!
- Donating my hair to charity. I've always had long hair and didn't think I would ever cut it off, especially THAT much. But I did and it was a great experience and it turned out well :)
Hope you all have a Happy New Year!