1. Gingham Dress ($78)
2. Pleated Yellow Skirt
3. Pleated Blouse ($73)
4. Cropped Jeans ($64)
5. Ruffled Blouse ($75)
6. One Shoulder Dress ($90)
7. Striped Wrap Skirt ($140)
8. Three Layer Sleeve Top ($80)
9. Gladiator Sandals ($89)
10. Pink Block Heel ($104)
11. Pointed-Toe Loafers ($100)
12. Basket Weave Tote ($110)
With this end of the season sale going, I find it to be the perfect opportunity to buy the top Spring Must-Haves. I've showcased my favorite spring must-haves above from the Shopbop sale.
Top Spring Must-Haves
1. Off the shoulder dress or off the shoulder topThis includes cold shoulder and one shoulders too. Pretty much any type of shoulder exposure is in and I can't get enough of it. The off the shoulder bodysuit is great with skirts and high waisted bottoms. If I had the money to splurge, I'd love the Rebecca Taylor Firefly Top. I think it will look cute with skinny jeans and wedges.
2. Maxi Dresses.Maxi Dresses are the best transitional piece as we slowly creep into the warmer weather. The chambray off the shoulder maxi is perfect for a weekend style. How darling is this swiss dot maxi dress? I think this would be perfect for bridal showers, baby showers, or date nights. The subtle ruffling and polka dot print is so cute!
3. Floral Prints.Floral prints in Spring, say it ain't so! It is the first print I thought of the minute it became March. I've been buying more floral prints lately and this dress is darling. I even want a floral makeup bag - too stinkin' cute!
4. Dramatic Sleeves.For sure I am into dramatic sleeves. Just look at my outfit posts from the past month haha. I'm digging this striped one. I think it would look awesome with my suede skirt. How sweet is this ruffled tiered one?
5. Cropped JeansCropped jeans are so fun to wear during Spring! And there are so many high quality ones that are under $100. I love the Levi's Wedgie Icon Jeans. I've seen bloggers wear it and the fit & style looks incredible. If you want something a little more relaxed and distressed this throwback pair is a good one!
6. EspadrillesSomething about the look of espadrilles makes it so appropriate for Spring & Summer. I love how they come in a variety of styles. They have flats, wedges, platform, lace-ups, and I'm sure I'm missing more styles. I feel like I just have to have one of each!
7. Straw BagThey're everywhere. I used to associate them as beach bags, but now that they come in so many different styles they're perfect for any occasion! If you want to splurge, the Kate Spade saddle bag is adorable. I just love the tassels on this tote and this crossbody bag is perfect for everyday wear!
8. Pointed-Toe LoafersThey just look so chic and great for work! They look amazing with skinny and cropped jeans. I'll admit some can be pricey, but all you need is one good pair and you are good for awhile. The one I showed above is only $100. Another great option is this suede one that comes in a variety of colors and around the same price. If you want to splurge, I love the mule style.
9. Block HeelsI find block heels to be so versatile. The thick heel makes them comfortable to wear and you can wear it for a casual outfit or dress it up. I love the strappy style or this cap-toe one (I wear this one to work a lot!).
10. GinghamAnother print that is shining this season. I think this flowy, cold-shoulder dress is beautiful (only $84!). My eyes were immediately drawn to the one shoulder top!
11. The color yellow.Last but not least, the color yellow. Don't you think it is a happy color?! This floral dress looks like the cutest picnic dress. How chic is this blouse - obsessed!
Which of these Spring must-haves are your favorite? Don't forget to enter EVENT17 at the checkout to get 20% off your order if you spend less than $500 or 25% off your oder if you spend over $500. Happy Shopping!