|Striped Off the Shoulder Dress: c/o Chicwish ($43.73)
Ark Bag: Cult Gaia
Wedges: Steve Madden ($59.99)
Sunglasses: c/o Zenni Optical
Thank you for your continued support
Excited for the long weekend
Now, importantly, HAPPY FRIDAY!!!! Although I had Monday off this week, it felt like a LONG WEEK. So I am excited for the long weekend. We have Monday and Tuesday off which is so nice and unexpected! This type of holiday time off is rare! Tre and I decided we will spend the night at my parents and come back to the city tomorrow evening. Then on Fourth of July, we will be grilling at my sister in law’s house. I can’t wait to see my nephew. He’s the cutest little guy. He’s always smiling and laughing and it’s so contagious! I just love it!
5 Reasons Why I love This Dress
Ok, now this dress. I wanted this dress when I started seeing my favorite bloggers and blogger friends wearing it. So when I had the opportunity to share my wishlist with Chicwish, you bet this dress was on that list. There are several reasons why I love this striped embroidered dress and most of the reasons are probably not going to surprise to you. Why? Because I talk about these features all the time with other outfits. If I love it, I share it right? So naturally, my style of outfits will have a pattern.
- It’s a dress. It’s summer, so you bet I will be choosing a dress over anything. So easy to wear! I’m all about anything effortless. Our time is precious people!
- It’s an off-the-shoulder dress. Any shoulder exposure, my eye just tends to be drawn towards it. Off-the-shoulder dresses just make you feel sexy and girly without looking provocative.
- It is striped! Stripes to me is basically neutral. I can’t get enough of stripes. It is the ultimate powerhouse print.
- It is blue and white. I mentioned last week that during the summer months, I tend to subconsciously gravitate towards that color combination. It has a cool effect which is a perfect counterpart to the summer’s weather. Or that it reminds me of Santorini (my favorite place to travel ever!) and I want to go back badly!
- It has floral embroidery. A lot of the trends are making a comeback and one of my favorite comeback trends is embroidery. I love embroidery especially if it is done in a feminine way like florals! This dress nails it without overdoing the embroidery.
Alright, time to power through this Friday. I hope you all have a wonderful Fourth of July Weekend!