Ever since I discovered that some skincare & beauty products are made with toxic ingredients and can be adverse to your health, I’ve been making the switch to safe beauty. One of the brands I trust is Beautycounter.
I’ve been sharing on my InstaStory Beautycounter products I have tried and loved and I hear ya, making the switch to safe beauty is expensive. But I believe when it comes to beauty products, you get what you pay for. Companies that invest the time making sure the ingredients they are using are safe ingredients result in high quality products. I also don’t think you should make the switch all at once. I made the switch slowly. Every month, I switched out a product or two.
I also know that Beautycounter has several products that are affordable. So if you are thinking about making the switch, I am sharing my favorite Beautycounter products that are under $50. You’d be surprised how many options there really are!
Where to Start
If you don’t know which products to buy or switch out first, I highly recommend looking at the first 6 products I selected that are part of my favorite Beautycounter products under $50. The reason why is because there are 6 products known to be the worst offenders – aka have the most toxic ingredients. They contain PEGs, carbon black, harsh sulfates, mineral oils, etc. These products are shampoo, masks, lipstick, mascara, eye cream, and lotion. So here are the safe & clean options for these top offenders.
My Favorite Beautycounter Products Under $50
First Products I Recommend
1. Volume and Shape Shampoo: Helps give your hair a boost of volume and fullness.
2. Balancing Facial Mask: Helps minimize pores, clarifies skin, evens out skin tone, and smooths skin.
3. Sheer Lipstick: These lipsticks are made to complement every skin tone and it is moisturizing. If you’re looking for the perfect nude color, I recommend the ‘Twig’ color.
4. Lengthening Mascara – This mascara lengthens your lashes and stays put all day AND can easily be removed with makeup remover. I love to use the voluming mascara as a primer to give my lashes volume and length.
5. Countermatch Eye Rescue Cream: Help make your eyes look brighter, more awake, youthful, and reduce fine lines.
6. Hydrating Body Lotion: Helps hydrate and smooth skin and maintains moisture throughout the day.
The Rest Of My Favorite Beautycounter Products Under $50
7. Tint Skin Hydrating Foundation: This is the foundation I wear daily and I love it! So lightweight and it does an amazing job with coverage. I wear the color ‘honey’.
8. Touchup Skin Concealer Pen: I wear this concealer daily too. Does a great job covering up my dark undereye circles. The pen style makes it easy to apply. I wear the color ‘med 1’.
9. Makeup Remove Wipes: I usually don’t like face wipes because they always sting my face, but this one doesn’t! It’s so soft and it easily removes my makeup. It doesn’t dry out your skin and is also biodegradable.
10. Balancing Facial Mist: I love this because it goes on as a mist not a spray. So your face just gets a light dusting. I use this all the time. I use it to add moisture during the day, set my makeup, and spray this on in-between layers of my skincare routine.
11. Protect Stick Sunscreen SPF 30 (Face): This is the perfect face sunscreen. The size is compact so it is easy to bring along with you. The stick feature makes it easy to just glide on your face.
13. Protect Stick Sunscreen (Body): This sunscreen is for the body and just like the face stick, it glides on easily without any white residue. They also have a lotion version if you prefer that on your body. It has the same benefits as the stick.
14. Sugar Body Scrub in Lemongrass: This scrub will leave your skin feeling sooo smooth and healthy! It buffs away the dead skin and brings out your healthy skin.
Isn’t that a long list?! And these are just my favorites! There are more Beautycounter products under $50. So I do think switching to safe beauty can be affordable. If you start with the items under $50, you will realize you can easily make the switch in a few months.
Hope this post helps! If you have any questions, feel free to comment below or reach out to me via email!
Have a wonderful Easter weekend!