For years, I have had difficulty finding the right skincare product(s). Either it makes my face oily or dry or irritated. Sometimes, some products only work great in winter and awful in the summer, vice versa. Finally, I have found some face products that I love and works great in all seasons.
Here are my favorites:
1. Purity by Philosophy. Why I love it? This face wash is great for all skin types: dry, oily, or both. It leaves my face feeling clean and moisturized, yet very gentle. It also works great removing makeup! There is no need for a makeup remover – which in my opinion they make my skin feel dry anyways.
2. Witch Hazel Toner by Dickson. Why I love it? This toner does a great job removing dirt while minimizing pores and locking in moisture. After using this toner after a week, I recognize a difference with my pores. Also, some bottles have tags attached to the cap. Fill it out! It is 100% rebate. Not only does this toner work, it is practically free. Who doesn’t love free stuff?
3. Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Eye Gel by Bliss. Why I love it? Reduces bags and puffy eyes. No one would be able to know you had no sleep the night before. You can significantly see the difference with yours eyes just by putting this on. If you’re like me and your eye lids get dry in the winter, this eye gel solves that.
4. Hope In a Jar by Philosophy. Why I love it? This is my favorite moisturizer! It’s great for all skin type and leaves my skin feeling smooth. Just one day, your skin is much smoother than it was. Here’s a tip: If you find your skin to be very oily, do not skip out on moisturizing. This is a sign your skin is thirsty. The oil is your body trying to moisturize itself.
5. Turbo Booster C Powder by Philosophy. Why I love it? It is vitamins for your skin! It protects your skin from ‘environmental attack’ and easy to use. You just sprinkle it on anything you put on your face. So you can sprinkle it on your face wash or make up. I usually add this with my moisturizer. It also adds a little radiance to my skin.
6. Help Me by Philosophy. Why I love it? This is a night time moisturizer. It repairs any skin damage that may have happened during the day. I wake up the next morning with my skin looking better than the day before.