Ever since I discovered that some skincare & beauty products are made with toxic ingredients and can be adverse to your health, I’ve been making the switch to safe beauty. One of the brands I trust is Beautycounter.
I’ve been sharing on my InstaStory Beautycounter products I have tried and loved and I hear ya, making the switch to safe beauty is expensive. But I believe when it comes to beauty products, you get what you pay for. Companies that invest the time making sure the ingredients they are using are safe ingredients result in high quality products. I also don’t think you should make the switch all at once. I made the switch slowly. Every month, I switched out a product or two.
I also know that Beautycounter has several products that are affordable. So if you are thinking about making the switch, I am sharing my favorite Beautycounter products that are under $50. You’d be surprised how many options there really are!
Where to Start
If you don’t know which products to buy or switch out first, I highly recommend looking at the first 6 products I selected that are part of my favorite Beautycounter products under $50. The reason why is because there are 6 products known to be the worst offenders – aka have the most toxic ingredients. They contain PEGs, carbon black, harsh sulfates, mineral oils, etc. These products are shampoo, masks, lipstick, mascara, eye cream, and lotion. So here are the safe & clean options for these top offenders.
My Favorite Beautycounter Products Under $50
First Products I Recommend
1. Volume and Shape Shampoo: Helps give your hair a boost of volume and fullness.
2. Balancing Facial Mask: Helps minimize pores, clarifies skin, evens out skin tone, and smooths skin.
3. Sheer Lipstick: These lipsticks are made to complement every skin tone and it is moisturizing. If you’re looking for the perfect nude color, I recommend the ‘Twig’ color.
4. Lengthening Mascara – This mascara lengthens your lashes and stays put all day AND can easily be removed with makeup remover. I love to use the voluming mascara as a primer to give my lashes volume and length.
5. Countermatch Eye Rescue Cream: Help make your eyes look brighter, more awake, youthful, and reduce fine lines.
6. Hydrating Body Lotion: Helps hydrate and smooth skin and maintains moisture throughout the day.
The Rest Of My Favorite Beautycounter Products Under $50
7. Tint Skin Hydrating Foundation: This is the foundation I wear daily and I love it! So lightweight and it does an amazing job with coverage. I wear the color ‘honey’.
8. Touchup Skin Concealer Pen: I wear this concealer daily too. Does a great job covering up my dark undereye circles. The pen style makes it easy to apply. I wear the color ‘med 1’.
9. Makeup Remove Wipes: I usually don’t like face wipes because they always sting my face, but this one doesn’t! It’s so soft and it easily removes my makeup. It doesn’t dry out your skin and is also biodegradable.
10. Balancing Facial Mist: I love this because it goes on as a mist not a spray. So your face just gets a light dusting. I use this all the time. I use it to add moisture during the day, set my makeup, and spray this on in-between layers of my skincare routine.
11. Protect Stick Sunscreen SPF 30 (Face): This is the perfect face sunscreen. The size is compact so it is easy to bring along with you. The stick feature makes it easy to just glide on your face.
12. Lip Conditioner Set: This is the BEST lip balm ever. It is so nourishing and my lips have never felt better! If you don’t want to get both, you can get the Peppermint or Calendula individually.
13. Protect Stick Sunscreen (Body): This sunscreen is for the body and just like the face stick, it glides on easily without any white residue. They also have a lotion version if you prefer that on your body. It has the same benefits as the stick.
14. Sugar Body Scrub in Lemongrass: This scrub will leave your skin feeling sooo smooth and healthy! It buffs away the dead skin and brings out your healthy skin.
Isn’t that a long list?! And these are just my favorites! There are more Beautycounter products under $50. So I do think switching to safe beauty can be affordable. If you start with the items under $50, you will realize you can easily make the switch in a few months.
Hope this post helps! If you have any questions, feel free to comment below or reach out to me via email!
Have a wonderful Easter weekend!
These look like great products!
They are amazing!
Andrea Nine says
Great round up. I love that concealer. Happy Easter beautiful!
Isn’t it great?!
Mariann Yip says
I absolutely love Beauty Counter, such and underrated brand! http://mariannyc.com/2018/03/26/free-ebook-5-tips-to-stand-out-as-an-influencer/
It is so good!
I have heard great things about Beauty Counter, so I may just have to give some of your favorite products a try! Thanks so much for sharing this girl.
Definitely do! Let me know if you have any questions!
Laura || Walking in Memphis in High Heels says
I’ve never heard of Beauty Counter but these products all sound amazing! I love that they’re under $50, the Facial Mask & Rescue eye cream sound like must buys for my future.
Omg they are miracle workers!
Amy Arnold says
It’s nice to have a brand where you know everything is clean! I’m glad to know prices too as I was worried they would be more.
Straight A Style
Yes! I don’t have to worry about what I’m putting on!
LOVE THIS! I tested out #3 and LOVED it 🙂 Definitely plan to purchase!
That is awesome! If you need a beautycounter consultant let me know!
Regine Karpel says
Hope you try some out!
Ooh these all sound amazing!! I want to try that lemongrass scrub, sounds heavenly!
cute & little
Thanks Kileen! Let me know when you want to try it out!
These are so many great recommendations – they have an extensive rename of affordable goods x
Their stuff is so good!
Nikki Living Life says
Such a great selection. Thank you for sharing. I’ve always wanted to try those facial mists. Will look into your recommendation. Happy Easter to you and your family.
Let me know if you’d like to try any!
I have heard so many great things about Beauty Counter products. I need to get my hands on some of these products asap!
They are definitely worth trying!
Filipa Jackson says
Guess who’s going shopping now! Thanks for sharing babe
PlayingWithApparel.com | Instagram
If you need any help picking out items, let me know!
I’ve heard some great things about Beauty Counter- loved learning a little more abut the products!
They’re such a great company!
Love your recommendations! Thank you for sharing:)
I’ve been wanting to try BeautyCounter forever! I love using clean products that won’t break out my skin 🙂
-xo, Azanique | http://www.lotsofsass.com
Yes! That’s exactly what I love BC!
Thank you for sharing all these amazing products. xoxo Cris
You are welcome!
Buen post! Tienen muy buena pinta los productos 🙂
Thanks for sharing! It can be so hard to find affordable products with good ingredients, I got lucky and stumbled across some really cheap shampoo and skincare from a local brand here that is all natural and organic – and it’s the cheapest I’ve ever used, haha!
Hope you had a happy Easter! We have really enjoyed the long weekend, with beach time and family time and some long naps from the boys letting me catch up with blogging!
Away From The Blue Blog
Wow that is an amazing find! Hope you had a wonderful Easter as well!
Joana Branco says
Hi Rach! This post is great. It’s really scary to know that many of the beauty products we buy ca do us harm. I will certainly try Beauty counter. Have an amazing week. xoxo Joana
Right?! So scary! Feels free to email me if you have any questions!
Anna English says
I’m loving that lip shade! It’s such a perfect every day color.
Isn’t it so pretty?!
Laura Leigh says
These sound like amazing products and I love what you had to say about the quality of them. Being safe is so important.
xo Laura Leigh
Glad you agree! Thank you Laura Leigh!
Oh I didn’t know that Beauty Counter was part of the safe beauty movement. I do agree that it’s important to know whats inside the skincare that you put on your face. I have a few of their products in my cabinet so I’ll make sure to give them a try ASAP.
Yes! Which is why I love them! If you need anymore BC products, feel free to reach out to me!
I love products with a high-end feel but are super affordable! Great post girly!
I do too!
Oh to Be a Muse says
I don’t own anything by this brand, but clearly I’m going to need to change that. I love their packaging and that they’re toxin free.
Yes so worth it! If you need to try any, let me know!
I have one of their cream blushes and it is amazing! I wear it all the time!
Aren’t they amazing?!
I’ve never tried this brand before but I’m intrigued! Need to check them out!
Happy Monday, babe!
They are so worth trying V!
Jasmine Vargas says
I have never tried this brand before. But I’ve heard great things.
Let me know if you ever want to try them out!
It seems to be that the impression we have for cheap products is it is quite risky. However, it is still worth trying. These are great products to have as well.
StyleSprinter Blog by Katya Bychkova
I agree that it is worth trying. I’m more trying to advocate to try safe & clean products.
That’s a great roundup dear. I’ve actually tried this product before, and they’re really great. Thanks for reminding me of these!
Jessica | notjessfashion.com
They are the best!
I think these beauty products work’s for me. I will start using these products.
Thanks for sharing.
Awesome! I hope you like it!