How To Shop My Instagram Outfits
Here is where I break it down on how to shop my Instagram outfits.
Instagram is my most used social media and I always love to use that platform to share my outfits. I usually end up sharing my outfits on my blog posts, however, I also love to share outfits I am currently wearing or revisiting an outfit I already shared on the blog. During those times, I don’t always have a blog post link ready.
The good news, is that in this section of my blog, you can EASILY shop my Instagram outfits.
Here’s how you can shop my Instagram outfits on the blog:
- On the top menu of this blog, go to Shop My Instagram.
- Click on the photo of the outfit you want to shop.
- A window will pop up with hyperlinked images. Those images should directly take you to that product.
- Happy shopping!
[show_ltk_widget_version_two rows=”4″ cols=”4″ show_frame=”true” user_id=”113236″ padding=”4″ app_id=”612605742″ display_name=”rdulay”]
Shop My Instagram Outfits By Email
- Sign up for LIKEtoKNOW.it
- When you sign up, you can set up how frequent you want to receive emails (ASAP, daily, or weekly)
- When you find an Instagram outfit of mine you want to shop, ‘Like’ that Instagram post
- Receive an email with shopable links!
If you decide to receive emails ASAP, you will get an email immediately with the shopable links
If you decide to receive emails daily, it will wait until the end of the day to email you all the Instagram post that you have ‘like’ that day that are tagged with @liketoknow.it
If you decide to receive emails weekly, it will wait until the end of the week to email you all the Instagram post that you have ‘like’ that week that are tagged with @liketoknow.it
Shop My Instagram Outfits By Screenshot
There is also an option to shop my Instagram outfits by taking a screenshot of Instagram photo.
- Take a screenshot of my Instagram post with the outfit you want to shop.
- Download the @liketoknow.it app
- In the homepage of the app, refresh the feed, and you screenshot will populate.
- Click on the photo you want to shop, and shopable links with the photo with populate. → →
If receiving emails is just too much for your inbox, you can screenshot my Instagram post and use the @liketoknow.it app to get the shopable links.