How To Shop My Instagram Outfits
Here is where I break it down on how to shop my Instagram outfits.
Instagram is my most used social media and I always love to use that platform to share my outfits. I usually end up sharing my outfits on my blog posts, however, I also love to share outfits I am currently wearing or revisiting an outfit I already shared on the blog. During those times, I don’t always have a blog post link ready.
The good news, is that in this section of my blog, you can EASILY shop my Instagram outfits.
Here’s how you can shop my Instagram outfits on the blog:
- On the top menu of this blog, go to Shop My Instagram.
- Click on the photo of the outfit you want to shop.
- A window will pop up with hyperlinked images. Those images should directly take you to that product.
- Happy shopping!
Shop My Instagram Outfits By Screenshot
There is also an option to shop my Instagram outfits by taking a screenshot of Instagram photo.
- Take a screenshot of my Instagram post with the outfit you want to shop.
- Download the @liketoknow.it app
- In the homepage of the app, refresh the feed, and you screenshot will populate.
- Click on the photo you want to shop, and shopable links with the photo with populate. → →
- Or in the @liketoknow.it app, the bottom right is a search icon. Type in ‘rdulay’ in the search bar and I should pop up and it will direct you to all my shapable Instagram outfits.
Unfortunately, the option to ‘like’ my Instagram photos and get an email of the outfit is not longer an available options due to Instagram’s shutdown on all API.